The data architect is responsible for defining, modelling and managing the data that flows through the data platform.
- Create conceptual and logical data models
- Create data flow diagram
- Create dictionaries, taxonomies and ontologies
- Update data governance, data catalogue and data quality solutions
- Work with application developers to ensure that data model is aligned with application design
- Work with business data owners to achieve alignment on entity harmonization
Work with business architecture to ensure that the data structures in place meet the business requirements