Required Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum Higher Diploma in Electrical Engineering L.C (S4 or equivalent)
- Minimum 2 years in a similar role performing duties listed below
Technical Competencies and responsibilities
- Understanding of microcontroller based digital systems.
- Understanding of analog components.
- Experience operating basic test equipment i.e. Oscilloscopes, multimeters etc.
- Able to read circuit diagrams and be able to logically trace signals and voltages etc.
- Experience in an electronic engineering environment
- Experience in any computer PCB CAD packages such as Protel or Altium
- Experience in writing firmware for microcontrollers such as PICs or 8051s
- Soldering skills
- Computer literate MS Office
- Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work in a team
- Time management ability
- Interpersonal skills
- Analytical thinking skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Logical problem solver
- Deadline driven
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated – Self-discipline
Highly competitive, but dependent upon qualifications and experience.
Only candidateswith the minimum requirements will be considered.