Well established IT Company is looking for a Junior Developer based in Durban
- Grade 12
- Relevant Qualification – Degree / Diploma
- Must have 1 – 2 years’ experience in a similar role
Frameworks & Languages:
- Bootstrap – ADVANTAGEOUS
- Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle
- Documenting and demonstrating solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Creating and optimizing mobile applications, website frontends and various platforms and interfaces.
- Ensure websites, platforms, interfaces, and programmes developed are operating at optimal efficiency.
- Testing and evaluating new programmes
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
- Writing and implementing efficient code
- Determining operational practicality
- Developing quality assurance procedures
- Deploying software tools, processes, and metrics
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems
- Working closely with management as well as colleagues.
- Updating job knowledge by keeping abreast of new trends, studying new methods, development tools and programming techniques.
- Protecting operations by keeping information confidential.
- Providing information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Understanding customer needs and knowing how to create the tools to manage them
Should you not be contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful
Desired Work Experience:
- 1 to 2 years