Responsible for translating the requirements of the customer into the architecture for applicable solutions and designing the relevant product set combination to meet the requirement from a Sales and Bid perspective. This involves assisting the bid team in scoping and compiling the technical response, pricing and solution design for tenders as well as being a trusted advisor to Sales Team and possibly very high level support to strategic clients as and when necessary.
- Ability to judge and recommend pros and cons and cost effectiveness of the solution provided.
- Knowledge of industry standard processes ITIL.
Expert understanding of architecting and maintaining WANs and LANs.
- Network Backbone/Service Provider and Design Data Center Network Architectures
- Strong communications capabilities, giving presentations and speaking publicly.
Minimum of CCNA ideally CCNP and
Relevant IT qualification
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience with designing, planning and trouble-shooting complex network infrastructure.
- Expertise in Routers, Switches, Firewalls from a variety of manufacturers.
- Have a high degree of competency in technical areas: Networking Protocols/Services
- Have competency in Multicast technologies, Packet Analysis and Firewall configuration tools beneficial