One of the Leading IT Power House requires the skill set and expertise of an Integration Project Manager to join their dynamic team. (Contract Opportunity)
- Manage information Security-related incidents and breaches, errors, and complaints on UJ systems.
- Working with Qualys Vulnerability Management, Web Application Scanning, and Forti analyzer criticalinformation on threats across the entire attack surface.
- Implement Endpoint Protection and Encryption.
- Provide advisory for the UJ Continuity and Disaster recovery plans and tests.
- Ensure that all Information Security policies and procedures are followed
- Provide sound security advice to our clients.
- Report on security incidents and threat outlook for the university.
- Provide report inputs on internal and external service provider security-related services.
- Assist departments that are struggling to remediate vulnerabilities.
- Creation of hardening Standards for the ICS department.
Should this speak to you
Hurry now and Apply
- Information Security Risk Management
- Cyber Security
- Web Application
- End Point Protection
- Information security
- Certified Information Security Manager
- Vulnerability analysis
- Vulnerability Assessment