As a Trainee QA Engineer, you will form part of the teams that is responsible for the development, integration and maintenance of in-house developed applications.
The ideal candidate will already be in a manual test role and is eager to expand their expertise in both manual and automated testing of web applications. You will be expected to participate in the develop, implement and the maintenance of the manual test scripts, regression documentation and automate. You will play a big part in maturing our CI/CD processes.
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong understanding of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with using test management or bug management tools
- Exposure to or experience in test automation
- Exposure to or proficient in a high-level language
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- BSc or BTech majoring in Computer Science is a plus
- ISTQB Certification is a plus
- our ability to demonstrate your in-depth understanding of the web technologies and sound software engineering practices will trump a formal qualification
Apply if your current skills match the requirments and you are willing to learn and work on new technologies.
- Manual Testing
- Testing Automation
- Web Testing
Desired Work Experience:
- 2 to 5 years
Desired Qualification Level: