ENVIRONMENT:DELIVER effective services & solutions for stakeholders as part of the Power Platform Centre of Excellence as the next self-driven Power Platform Developer sought by a cutting-edge Software Company specializing in Data Management. You will be responsible for developing new PowerApps model and canvas-driven apps as well as enhancing existing apps. The ideal candidate requires a Grad/Post-graduate in Computer Science/Statistics/Mathematics/Data Science/Engineering or related discipline and in addition, a Microsoft Azure/Power Platform related Certification will prove beneficial. You also need 5-7 years of experience in BI projects, Low Code App development and Database modelling, warehousing, 2+ years experience with Office 365 development utilizing PowerApps, Flow, and Power BI, Teams and SharePoint Online & at least 1 year experience using Azure DevOps for release and deployment of code/apps. You also need skills in Dynamics 365, Power Automate, Teams, Graph, custom development, and data integrations on the [URL Removed] for developing PowerApps model and canvas driven apps for new as well as enhancing existing apps.
- Graduate/Post-graduate. Preferably with specialisation in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Data Science, Engineering or related discipline.
- Microsoft Azure, Power Platform related Certification (good to have).
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in BI projects, Low Code App development and Database modelling, warehousing.
- 2+ Years experience with Office 365 development utilizing PowerApps, Flow, and Power BI, Teams and SharePoint Online.
- At least 1 year experience in using Azure DevOps for release and deployment of code/apps.
- Extensive experience in the Microsoft Power Platform, Canvas and Model Driven PowerApps, Flow, and Power BI.
- Power BI Development & Designing experience.
- Strong foundational knowledge of Office 365 platform and Azure environment.
- Experience customizing SharePoint lists and disparate systems with PowerApps.
- Experience developing PowerApps model.
- Ability to create business processes and custom connectors with Microsoft Flow.
- Experience working with MS SQL.
- Presentation skills with a view to address audiences of varying size.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.COMMENTS:When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. OnlySA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on [URL Removed] Datafin IT Recruitment – Cape Town Jobs.