The Project Manager manages project budgets. They may work closely with Operations and Traffic personnel to determine staffing needs and expected timelines to provide clients with a realistic expectation of the costs associated with a campaign. The Project Manager must also seek ways to reduce costs while delivering a high level of client satisfaction and retention.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- A Project Management Professional Certification.
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
- 5 years’ experience as a Project Manager in the Marketing & Advertising Industry
- team coordination
- client communication
- strategic planning
- budget oversight
- time & personnel management
Desired Work Experience:
- 5 to 10 years
About The Employer:
Internationally recognised as industry experts and thought leaders, one of the Top 5 Influencer Marketing Agencies in South Africa and a Top 5 finalist for the Best Global Boutique Influencer Marketing Agency Award in 2020 and 2021.