- To liaise with internal and external Business/IT stakeholders and vendors and build trusted relationships
- Work closely with 3rd party vendor Blue Yonder on SCPO module
- Work on enhancements, defects, optimization and BAU of custom code
- Review all change requests delivered by Blue Yonder
- Responsible for software development activities including: authoring of requirements, solution specifications, test plans; development and testing of custom software
- Provide technical input and recommendations on custom code software solutions
- Provide technical assistance by responding to logs regarding errors or questions
- To provide System and User Support to Stores and Head Office users for the Blue Yonder Demand and Fulfill solution, through incident/problem investigation, management and resolution
- Support business units by researching issues and questions to determine root cause, identify course of action and bring issue/question to resolution.
- Standby support on daily batch runs
- Train and provide technical assistance to other developers as required.
- Manage your time and daily activities to satisfy work assignments, performance and deliverables. Communicate status of work assignments.
- Develop technical analysis and design specifications based on functional requirements.
- Knowledge of source control management tool GITLab
- Ability to build trusted and positive working relationships across organization and with 3rd party vendor
- Service oriented and positive attitude
- 5+ years of experience as an Oracle software developer
- Minimum of a National Diploma in a related IT
- Oracle Pl/Sql
- Shell Scripts
Desired Work Experience:
- 2 to 5 years Software Development
Desired Qualification Level:
About The Employer:
Global leader in IT services, consulting & business solutions with a large network of innovation & delivery centers.