My client based in Cape Town (Northern Suburbs) is currently looking for a UI/UX Designer to join them on an independent contract basis and deliver an outstanding user experience providing an exceptional and intuitive application design.
The role will involve:
- Advanced UI design based on functional requirements and in alignment with best practices
- Provide input on enhancing of styling principles, standards and best practices
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how applications function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct adjustments based on user feedback
- UI / UX design qualification
- Atleast 5 years’ experience in UX/UI design
- Mobile application UX/UI design experience
- Web UX/UI design experience
- Prior experience of working Agile and in scrum teams
- UI design portfolio
- Tools: TFS, Confluence, Figma
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Active listening skills
- Ability to transform verbal instruction and extrapolate it to create concrete web content.
- Strong research capabilities.
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Strong planning and organising skills
- Innovative thinking
- Sound decision-making skills
- Excellent time/priority management skills
- Communicate effectively and clearly, in writing and verbally, in one-on-one and group presentation situations
Desired Work Experience:
- 5 to 10 years
Desired Qualification Level:
- Grade 12 / Matric