Leading provider of software solutions to medium and large sized corporations who provides a holistic service through internally developing and tailoring business solutions to meet specific requirements, while also installing and providing service support for third party business solution products are currently looking for candidates like you.
Technology environment includes the following:
- Proficiency in building REST based APIs, using Laravel (PHP 7+) for complex workflow systems.
- Excellent knowledge of CSS and experience in writing stylesheets in SASS.
- Proficient understanding of git
- Node.js and npm
- Strong troubleshooting, debugging, and problem solving skills.
- An ability to quickly get to grips with new systems; whether that be shiny new tech or existing/legacy developments.
Nice to have:
- Zend Framework 1, 2 & 3
- Mobile app development
- React Native
- GitLab pipelines
- Swagger / OpenAPI
- Good understanding of core AWS components and how best to utilise them in projects i.e. S3, SQS, SES, Cloudfront etc.
Reference Number for this position is GZ53733 which is a permanent role with offices in Bedfordview but working fully remotely. They are offering a cost to company of [URL Removed] per month negotiable on experience and ability. Email Garth on [Email Address Removed] or call him on [Phone Number Removed]; to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Check out the e-Merge website [URL Removed] for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Desired Work Experience:
- 5 to 10 years Software Development
Desired Qualification Level: