IST Desktop Support: Works on a number of items related to the technology and the well-being of our IT infrastructure to support incidents, problems and requests. You will be responsible for answering IT requests via phone, email or instant message and explaining solutions in technical and nontechnical terms to both our staff and to our external IT support teams.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Arranging laptop upgrades for staff that require it.
- Create, maintain, and distribute feedback of progress to senior Staff
- Use call logging system to accurately record all IT requests and queries
- Provides advice and guidance to colleagues regarding incidents
- Identify, log and resolve technical problems with software applications, Staff PCs, internet etc.
- Liaise with 3rd party IT Companies towards the resolution of queries and requests from staff
- Ordering of IT Equipment and getting approval from Senior staff
Desired Experience & Qualification
IT Qualification preferable
3 years relevant experience
- IST Desktop Support
- Desktop Support
- IT Support
Desired Work Experience:
- 2 to 5 years
Desired Qualification Level: