- B. Com degree from an accredited institution or suitable equivalent
- CA (SA) would be advantageous
- At least 5 years experience in a financial management environment
- Strong analytical capabilities, ability to work as a team, good leadership & communication skills, attention to detail, efficiency, and ability to work under pressure with speed and accuracy
- Knowledge or experience on SAP would be particularly useful
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly management accounts ensuring completeness and accuracy of information and timely preparation.
- Analyse financial and statistical variances from forecast and prior period comparatives.
- Responsible for the preparation of annual financial accounting and taxation packs ensuring compliance with accounting policies, accounting standards and applicable legislation.
- Responsible for the preparation of insurance declarations, cash projections, VAT returns and quarterly statistics.
- Approve new vendor applications.
- Systems of internal control and risk management
- Communicating with various levels within and outside of the organisation
Please note should you not receive a response within 7 days of applying, you may consider your application as being unsuccessful.