Minimum year of experience:
- 4 years overall BA experience of which 3+ must be on custom developed solutions.
- Web and digital project experience advantageous.
- Agile working experience (Mandatory)
- Advanced (1424)
Minimum qualifications required:
- Qualification in IT Business Analysis (Diploma / Degree)
- Implement advanced strategies for gathering, reviewing, and analysing functional requirements with Stakeholders
- Structuring and prioritising business requirements and communicating plans with stakeholders for review and approval
- Translating and simplifying business requirements into technical requirements.
- Prioritize and organize requirements and create conceptual prototypes
- Document requirements in appropriate detailed user stories on JIRA (Agile methodology) including acceptance criteria for testers.
- Master strategic business process modelling, traceability and quality management techniques.
- Apply best practices for effective communication and problem-solving
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts
- Identify effective solutions for business software system issues.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment.
- Acts as a bridge and channel between the customer and the development team
Generic Technical / Functional skills:
- Understanding of integration between different technologies.
- Risk Identification, Assessment and Mitigation.
- Requirements analysis.
Specific Technical / Functional skills:
- Gathering, reviewing, and analysing functional requirements in time for the next sprint with stakeholders sign-off
- Backlog prioritisation with stakeholders
- Document requirements in Confluence with appropriate detailed user stories in JIRA including acceptance criteria
- Understanding of Databases and Infrastructure.
- Presenting analysis and user stories to the project team.
- Assist with Compliance Documentation.
- Assist with Manual Testing when required.
- Trouble shooting and defect investigation with developers and testers.
- Writing SQL Queries (advantageous).
- Familiar with Postman and Swagger (advantageous).
- Familiar with Agile methodologies (Scrum).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Organised and highly analytical mind-set.
- Collaborating with other Business Analyst, Project Lead, UI/UX Designer and developers to resolve issues and ensuring solutions are viable and consistent
- Leadership & Facilitation
- Planning and monitoring
- Proven record of complex problem solving and decision making
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines
- Robust work ethics this is of utmost importance.
- Self-starter – can deliver results unsupervised.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with ability to communicate effectively (both verbally and written) with both technical and non-technical colleagues / users.
- Ability to work as part of a team, inter dependant as well as independently and submit deliverables on time and in excellent quality.
- Flexibility to take up different tasks in the project.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Willing and able to travel internationally should it be required.