Are you a skilled Java Developer? Yes? Then you know that your skills are in demand!Our client is a leading technology solutions provider and to support their continuous growth they are looking for Intermediate and Senior Java Developers to join their team in Cape Town / Johannesburg.
To apply, you need to have a relevant IT Degree/Diploma/MCDP coupled with 3+ years’ Java development experience for the Intermediate role and 6+ years’ Java development experience for the Senior role.
It’s essential that you have strong knowledge of Java and a thorough understanding of SDLC processes, tools and techniques.
Technology requirements include:
- Java 8 / Java EE (J2EE) server-side technologies;
- SOAP / REST Services;
- JPA / Hibernate / Spring framework;
- Maven / Gradle;
- Integration experience (Web/RESTful services, JMS);
- JAXB and XML Schema;
- SQL and experience with a relational database (i.e. Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, DB2);
- SoapUI / Postman;
- Use of a UML tool for documentation;
- Testing (JUnit / Selenium / Mockito / Cucumber);
- Docker / Kubernetes;
- Use of source control applications (Git) and DevOps (Jenkins);
- AWS / Azure / Google Cloud- preferable; and,
- Experience with an application server (IBM Websphere) – preferable.
We can offer you a career (not just a job), and opportunities to learn and grow, working for a company that is at the forefront of their industry. If you are passionate about what you deliver and want to be continually excited about what you do, then you would be a great fit!
Contact us today to find out more about these amazing opportunities!
About The Employer: