Night Shift Desktop Support Engineers We are looking for you!Our client, a US-based company, is looking for a Desktop Support Engineer to support, deploy, configure, secure, manage, and monitor devices and client applications in a multi-customer environment. This is a contract role based in Cape Town / Johannesburg.
- Matric and a minimum of 3 years’ Desktop or Customer Service experience.
- Must be willing to work night shift to align with US business operational hours. You will work to a rotational, staggered shift pattern.
- Advanced English communication skills (verbal and written).
- Solid understanding of General IT equipment e.g. Switch, routers, RAM etc.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office & Windows XP/Windows7/Windows10 and Office 365 + Mac. Various mobile technologies.
If you tick all the boxes, please apply today!
About The Employer: