- BSc degree in Computer Science or Degree in Information technology or 3 Year National Diploma or equivalent professional qualifications
- ITIL certification.
- Five to ten years of industry experience in an information security function.
- Cisco Certified Network Professional – Security
- Cisco Certified Network Professional – Network
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) (Recommended)
- CISA – Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) (Advantageous)
- CEH – Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) (Advantageous)
- Expertise in SIEM, anti-virus software, intrusion detection, firewalls and content filtering.
- Expertise in routing, switching, Wi-Fi technologies, load balancers and QoS.
- Deep understanding of networking protocols (IPSEC, HSRP, BGP, OSPF, 802.11, QoS)
- Knowledge of risk assessment tools, technologies and methods.
- Expertise in designing secure networks, systems and application architectures.
- Disaster recovery, computer forensic tools, technologies and methods.
- Planning, researching and developing network and security policies, SOP’s
- System administration, supporting multiple platforms and applications.
- Expertise with mobile and malicious code.
- Endpoint security solutions, including file integrity monitoring and data loss prevention.
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs
- Information Security
Desired Work Experience:
- 5 to 10 years
Desired Qualification Level: