One of our top consulting groups is seeking a Senior K2 and Intermediate Developer Consultant to join their growing team. You will be involved in the Full Development Life Cycle and based on different exciting projects.
This role does not require an extroverted personality but does require people who can talk with confidence about technology and technical solutions usually with Senior Managers and often with Directors.
- BSc/ Diploma in IT
- Most recent, updated K2 Certification
- Candidates should have at least 4 years’ experience in K2
- Good general knowledge of Software Engineering using Microsoft tools;
- At least some knowledge of Hardware/Infrastructure pertaining to that software delivery;
- Core skills within C# and SQL Server;
- Good knowledge of SharePoint / MOSS – current requirements do include a large amount of SharePoint work;
- Good general knowledge of Windows Server environments;
- Previous consulting experience useful but not essential.
Please send your CV to [Email Address Removed] or for more information, contact us on [Phone Number Removed]; (VoIP) or [Phone Number Removed];.
In sending your CV, you confirm that you have read and understood our POPI Policy found on our website [URL Removed] Should you be unsuccessful for this particular position, you have no objection to us retaining your personal information in our database which you confirm is true, correct and up to date. Should a suitable opportunity arise we will contact you and request your permission to submit your information.
- Core skills within C# and SQL Server
Desired Qualification Level: