Looking for Junior, Intermediate as well as Senior .Net Desktop Developers. This will be in a support related function. The primary function of the roles is to look after Web Applications , for a company in the Financial Services industry.
The .Net Desktop Developer will look after a web application which will be used across applications where needed for level 1 support. The candidate will be responsible for but not limited to: Domain Driven Design architecture using the DSL Platform, Windows Communication Foundation for communication between client and server as well as hangfire for scheduling of background jobs. The perspective will be using DevExpress components extensively, especially the Spreadsheet control.
About The Employer:
- NET Framework 6
- Visual Studio 2019 as the IDE
- Model source code – VB.NET
- .NET Compiler Platform SDK, aka Roslyn to compile the VB.NET code
- Git for source control
- PostgreSQL as the database
- Domain Driven Design architecture using the DSL Platform
- Windows Communication Foundation for communication between client and server
- Hangfire for scheduling of background jobs
- The UI is WinForms
- DevExpress components for the Spreadsheet control
- ClickOnce is used for installation and upgrade
- Microsoft Azure experienc