- Maintain existing user-facing application using [URL Removed] user-facing applications using [URL Removed] modular and reusable components and libraries
- Optimizing your application for performance
- Keeping an eye on security updates and issues found with [URL Removed] and all project dependencies
- Proposing any upgrades and updates necessary for keeping up with modern security and development best practices
- Working with no code/low code backend.
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Experience with [URL Removed] framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM
- Familiarity with the [URL Removed] ecosystem, including Vue CLI, Vuex, Vue Router, and [URL Removed] understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- Proficiency with Git
- Knowledge in the following areas would be advantageous: Python, Flask, SSQL, Devops, Docker
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.