Want to work in an environment with buzzing, energetic, smart, and motivated people?
An innovative firm leading the way in health, finance and insurance is currently seeking the skills of a highly motivated Data Engineer.
The Data Engineer will work collaboratively with the Program Managers, Data Scientists, Systems Architects to define data sources and to build a custom data framework that facilitates Machine Learning, AI and productionising AI models based on the principles of ETL/ELT.
- Honours or Master’s Degree in Computer Science
- 7-8 years commercial experience
- Data Mining proficiency
- Machine Learning experience
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure Synapse Analytics
- Azure Data Lake
- Power BI
- AWS (Advantageous)
- Develop and implement a reusable architecture of data pipelines to make data available for various purposes including Machine Learning (ML), Analytics and Reporting
- Work collaboratively as part of team engaging with system architects, data scientists and business in a healthcare context
- Define hardware, tools, and software to enable the reusable framework for data sharing and ML model productionlisation
- Work comfortably with structured and unstructured data in a variety of different programming languages such as SQL, R, python, Java etc
- Understanding of distributing programming and advising data scientists on how to optimally structure program code for maximum efficiency
- Build data solutions that leverage controls to ensure privacy, security, compliance, and data quality
- Understand meta-data management systems and orchestration architecture in the designing of ML/AI pipelines
Reference Number for this position is LL54133 which is a Semi-Remote permanent position offering a cost to company salary of up to [URL Removed] per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Lindie on [Email Address Removed] or call her on [Phone Number Removed]; to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website [URL Removed] for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Desired Qualification Level: