A large financial services conglomerate trading on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange and one of Africa’s most innovative banks looks to hire the services of an Intermediate Datawarehouse Developer.
You will be part of a cross-functional Agile team and will be responsible to define, build, test, and deliver an increment of value in a short time box; required to analyse, design, develop, implement, and maintain Datawarehouse and Business Intelligence software applications according to the business requirements, while maintaining the full system development lifecycle.
Role & Qualifications Requirements:
- Diploma or Degree in Information Technology / Information Science
- 7+ years ETL experience
- 5 years ETL experience in data warehousing
- Experience in all phases of the BW/ DW system development lifecycle
- Experience building business Intelligence solutions
- MDX in a data warehousing environment).
- Knowledge of and OLAP/MOLAP technologies and dimensional modelling, including applicability to various reporting problems
- Experience in building cubes
- DevOps (advantageous)
- Knowledge of Agile Methodology will be advantageous
- Azure DevOps tools (Advantageous)
Reference Number for this position is LL53613 which is on a long-term contract work that is semi remote offering a rate of up to R600 per hour. Contact Lindie on [Email Address Removed] or call her on [Phone Number Removed]; to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website [URL Removed] for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Desired Work Experience:
- 5 to 10 years Data Analysis / Data Warehousing
Desired Qualification Level: