Looking to work for a premium Pan African financial services group that offers a broad spectrum of financial solutions to retail and corporate customers across key markets in various countries? Join this WINNING firm, currently looking for a Junior Data Engineer.
You will contribute towards designs and implementation of scalable and robust processes to support the data engineering capability. This role will be responsible for implementing and supporting large-scale data ecosystems across the Group.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3-4 years commercial experience
- Assist in designing and implementing scalable and robust processes for ingesting and transforming complex datasets
- Assists in designing, developing, constructing, maintaining and supporting data pipelines for ETL from a multitude of sources
- Assists in the creation of blueprints for data management systems to centralize, protect, and maintain data sources
- Ingest large, complex data sets that meet functional and non-functional requirements
- Enable the business to solve the problem of working with large volumes of data in diverse formats, and in doing so, enable innovative solutions
- Build bulk and delta data lift patterns for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data
Reference Number for this position is LL54395 which is a permanent Semi-Remote position offering a cost to company salary of up to R500k per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Lindie on [Email Address Removed] or call her on [Phone Number Removed]; to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website [URL Removed] for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Desired Qualification Level: