To translate business problems and deliver business value by effectively eliciting, analysing, documenting and verifying business opportunities, problems and requirements in order to implement appropriate solutions which will meet the business objectives.
Duties and responsibilities
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders like technical, business, project managers and testing analysts in the recommendation of business solutions
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Appropriate milestone management and logging of documents and following the appropriate Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Assess, analyse and optimise end-to -end business processes that are signed-off by the business by documenting business process requirements through research, interviews or facilitation sessions. Assess current business processes, procedures and business rules in conjunction with business partners, designing new & amp existing business processes
- Provide test cases and scenarios for implemented systems, test projects and system changes in the various environments and assess current business rules, processes and procedures
- Compile business requirements documentation together with the business sponsor and manage the process of compiling business and functional specification documents
- Ensure alignment to relevant processes and compliance to legislative and audit requirements
- Understand and assist in creating the best and most suitable solution design solution that meet the user requirement.
- Oversee the compilation of test scripts, compiled through testing and audit the test results.
3 to 5 years experience in a similar environment
Minimum of 2 years experience in a Financial Institution or Financial Services environment