The candidate will work closely with the CEO, managing risk, projects, and costings for their diverse group of companies.
Their group of companies includes, but is not limited to:
- Corporate & consumer finance as well as importing of products
- Hospitality (wine farm with accommodation, restaurant, conference facilities)
- Farming and Agriculture (game farm, hunting, lucerne)
- Property – Commercial and Residential
- Inventory Management
- Shrinkage, elasticity, food-cost
- Activity Based Costing
- Profit to turnover ratio including cost of sales
- Risk Assessment and management
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Project Management
- Weekly Reporting
- Asset management
- Corporate Client Liaison – Structuring of finance agreements, negotiations, sourcing new investment opportunities
- Perform break-even analysis and calculate selling prices by applying the correct mark-ups or margins
- Familiar with the concept of cost-volume profit
- Analysis of Financial Information
- Implement or improve reporting systems
- Profit and Loss Analysis
- Variance reporting and investigation
- Ensure correct allocation of purchases (credit card and others)
- 5 Years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of financial and accounting processes.
- Advanced excel with strong reporting experience.
- Ability to make strategic management decisions based on financial data.
- Entrepreneurial, forward thinking for future business ventures.
- Needs to have an aggressive flair and approach towards research in taxation laws, in order to reduce tax and maximise profits in a group of companies.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted