- A Certified Scrum Master (PSM or CSM) preferred,
- Must have solid experience and understanding of the Scrum principles
- Proven experience within a Product driven environment.
- Tertiary Degree in Commerce, IT or Engineering preferred
- More than 2 years as Scrum Master in Agile Environment
- Must come from a Business Analyst background willing to still take responsibilities for some BA aspects.
- Solid experience coming from a Custom Development background
- Ability to understand technical issues at a high level
- Ability to coach multiple teams to reach their highest potential and deadlines
- Proven ability to work independently without supervision whilst driving decision in a collaborative fashion,
- High attention to detail and sense of ownership and responsibility
- Excellent understanding of Agile methodologies and best practice, including experience as an Agile Coach and Scrum Master in a number of software development teams and industries.
- Ability to recognize areas for improvement and implement or work worth others to make the necessary process changes.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills – able to interact with a wide range of individuals from Developers, Testers and Product Owners to senior management and executives.
- Knowledge of and exposure to other software development methodologies and project management frameworks and concepts.
For more information, please contact [Email Address Removed]
[Email Address Removed]