- Handling escalations from Tier2, Tier1 and Junior IT Pros.
- Empowering and mentoring Tier 1’s and Tier 2 IT Professionals.
- Ensuring adoption of simplified ITIL Framework – Incident, change and problem management.
- Effective problem management by identifying root cause analysis and problem resolution.
- Identifying problematic areas and implementing strategic solutions to resolve them.
- Technical project architect & project leaders.
- Ensuring clients are satisfied with the services and value delivered.
- Escalating client issues / risks are escalated to the account manager.
Skills / Experience:
- 5 Years Experience in Technical Lead Role
- Experience with strategic planning, problem solving and supporting Microsoft environments.
- Azure Virtual Machines and virtual networks, platform as a service (PaaS) for IT Pros, using PowerShell for automation and management and migrating from on-prem to the cloud
- Ability to utilise the next generation of cloud-optimized networks, applications and web services.
- Experience with installing, maintaining and troubleshooting networks – LAN and wireless networks, firewalls, DHCP, DNS and TCP/IP
- Experience with Office 365, Active Directory, SQL, Azure and Microsoft Exchange.
- Great understanding of the ITIL Framework.
- Brilliant with a support ticketing system and guiding a team in beating SLA targets.
- The ability to guide and up-skill team members by sharing knowledge.
- Excellent problem-solving and strategic thinking.
- Brilliant communication skills with the ability to explain complex topics in easily understood, concise language to our customers.
- Ambition, eagerness to learn and improve, passion for tech and the future of the technology industry.
Bonus Skills / Attributes:
- Experience with Autotask or Nable
- Microsoft Certified Professional – Azure or
- Certified Meraki Networking Architect, Certified Meraki Network Operator
- Sophos Certified Engineer
- Technical Lead