- To develop, evaluate, implement and influence world class User/Client Experience (UX) design for digital platforms whilst conforming to the Bank’s brand fundamentals to optimise the client experience.
- To constantly enhance user experience through usability studies, contributing to translating feature requirements into interactive and visual designs across platforms, and work closely with Technology teams and User Interface (UI) Designers, and/or creating.
Key Tasks & Accountabilities:
Design and develop client experience touch points according to best practice standards and methodologies.
- Conduct regular research (local and international), interviews and investigations to understand client experience behaviours and trends.
- Identify gaps or opportunities for change in the Bank’s digital landscape from a UX experience perspective.
- Strive to perfect the existing user interfaces by identifying areas of improvement.
- Ensure adherence to design standards and specification.
- Ensure the digital product meets the client’s needs.
- Liaise and communicate with all relevant delivery teams and business area stakeholders throughout the Agile product development lifecycle.
- Provide regular feedback (verbal and written reports) to stakeholders of findings to influence our digital touch points.
Remain current with latest industry trends and technologies.
- Provide research results to evaluate current designs and recommend new ideas and innovative ways to create future fit design concepts and direction.
Promote UX/UI and brand standards.
- Develop and maintain design quality standards to ensure a consistent yet simple/intuitive UX that must be applied by stakeholders e.g. client experience and development teams for our digital touch points.
Optimise client experience through client interaction and data.
- Coordinate and align design changes with stakeholders to ensure an appropriate but consistent digital/brand experience with all the Bank’s client touch points (Omni-channel).
- Develop prototypes (static wireframes and interactive prototypes) to visualise concept examples, tested by clients.
- Evaluate the usability of the design through findings and recommendations by real user groups:
- Analyse and manage digital solutions performance in terms of take-up and usage.
- Identify and track benefits to maximise business and client value.
- Identify client experience improvement opportunities.
Support development teams in their digital product delivery.
- Action and contribute to project/task/improvements implementation is on time, coordinated and design standards are adhered to.
- Design quality user experience touch points by supporting and collaborating with the delivery team across various channel delivery.
- Presenting client experience solutions and managing stakeholder expectations.
Relevant Certifications / UX Design
Knowledge and Experience:
- Sketch, Figma or similar
- Prototyping using InVision or similar
- Thorough understanding of simplified user-centred design methodologies
- Understanding of Google Material Design
- Knowledge of psychology and/or anthropology (as it pertains to CX/UX principles)
- Agile practices
- At least 5 years’ experience in UX design for mobile devices and web
- At least 5 years’ experience in digital
- Proficiency in Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, or something similar
- Prototyping experience in InVision or similar
- Thorough experience in user journeys and wire-framing
- Experience with design patterns and standards
- Experience in crafting beautiful interfaces for mobile and web
- A digital portfolio and/or links to products involved in
- Experience collaborating with business stakeholders and developers
- At least 2 years’ experience in the financial sector
- Strong creative background to support UX methodologies
- Agile software development background
- Experience in usability testing
- Portal and dashboard design experience to ensure the solution meets client expectations
- Analytics background
- Passion for interaction design and animations
- Sketch / Figma / Adobe XD / Invision
Should you not receive a response from us within one week of your application, your application has unfortunately not been successful.
You can visit our website for more vacancies: [URL Removed] / Facebook page @wePlace / LinkedIn [URL Removed]