Centurion based information technology service provide founded in 1998. The services and products include:
• Solution based advisory services and architecture consulting
• Bespoke solution development (Enterprise systems)
• Turnkey solution delivery services
• ITSM design and outsource services (Including DevOps)
• Workflow solutions
• Biometric security and logical access control solutions
• IOT and AI solution entablement
The group consists of around 70 people, 30 of which is directly employed in FIT as technologists. With a longstanding and established track record in the financial services industry, FIT now seeks to expand into new markets and embrace the newest technology trends whilst growing its existing footprint in its strategic clients.
Skills and Competencies
Demonstrated success in being a team player on projects.
Good relationship management skills and able to work under pressure.
Identify opportunities for improvement in business operations and processes.
Understands and supplies solutions to mitigate process or system-based gaps.
Plan and execute on tasks assigned
Support and train clients to use the system and any products.
Monitor the system and resolve issues.
- Minimum a 3-year degree in Information Technology with an experience in a financial sector
- Preferable B.Sc. Computer Science, BCom Informatics (Honours), B.Eng with Computer Science
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience in a .Net Development role or similar
- Minimum 3- 5 years’ experience with Microsoft technologies in development projects (C#, ASP.Net, MVC, SQL)
- Angular knowledge beneficial
- Microsoft certification beneficial
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Development, testing and support of front-end systems
- Development, testing and support of back-end systems
- Development, testing and support of Windows services
- Development, testing and support of Integration services (SOAP Services & API’s)
- SQL development
- Documentation of technical requirements and designs
- Talking to users (requirements gathering)
- Liaising with other developers and stakeholders
- Implementing new systems / undertaking system deployments
Employer & Job Benefits:
- Plus performance bonus (Bi-annual)