Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in quality assurance or a fully recognized qualification such as an ISTQB.
- 4+ years of experience testing large-scale software applications.
- Technical proficiency with an understanding of how to generate reports.
- Ability to analyze data, create, and review processes.
- Experience with Azure and DevOps Test Case practices
- Experience with Automated Testing frameworks, such as protractor.
- Firm understanding of blackbox testing, whitebox testing, automated testing, and all testing methodologies.
- Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance
- Act as key contact point for all QA aspects of releases
- Provide QA services
- Coordinate QA resources internally and externally
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated)
- Ensure that applications are tested and stable for release.
For more IT jobs, please visit [URL Removed] you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly. For more IT jobs, please visit [URL Removed] If you wish to send your CV per email forward your CV to [Email Address Removed] and copy the reference number in brackets in the subject line of your e-mail.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other opportunities appears for which you might be more suitable
We also invite you to contact us to discuss your next career move in IT!
For more information contact:
Lee Ann Jacobs
[Email Address Removed]
IT Recruitment Candidate Consultant