Top insurance corporate is searching for a Senior Applications Developer to join their expanding team. If you are seeking to sharpen your skills and learn new technologies, then this is the job for you.
Job & Company Description:
As an Applications developer you will need to translate software requirements into workable programming code, maintain and develop programs for use in business. The role involves writing specifications and designing, building, testing, implementing and sometimes supporting applications using programming languages and development tools. You will work as part of a team with other IT professionals, such as software engineers and systems analysts, and write programs according to their specifications. You may also work on generic products or for individual clients providing bespoke solutions.
- Grade 12
- Computer Science or other relevant technical degree
Job Experience & Skills Required:
- Experience of the full software development lifecycle
- Experience of architecting software solutions with demanding non-functional requirements such as performance, high availability, reliability, security, etc.
- Knowledge of a wide range of open-source projects
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of object-oriented design techniques and patterns
- Knowledge of several standard software development methodologies
- Knowledge of integration patterns and technologies
- Client interaction experience, including experience of running workshops with client
- Extensive development experience with:
- C#, Web API or MVC (3,4,5), ASP.NET
- Working knowledge of RDBMS like MSSQL (2008 and up)
- UX/Usability experience a must
- Html (XHTML, HTML4 and HTML5)
- Exposure to Client-size MVC Frameworks [knockout, backbone, ember but Angular especially]
- JQuery, CSS2 and CSS3
- Consuming Data formats such as JSON/XML
For more IT jobs, please visit [URL Removed]
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
For more information contact:
Team lead: IT Recruitment
[Email Address Removed]
[Phone Number Removed];