This is a remote position.
Our client is a software company that is doing exciting and innovative artificial intelligence development. The goal is to be the best but also to use their technology to make a positive impact on society and to level the playing fields. This job will make you feel really good about what you do while offering remote work and a super exciting tech environment.
- Participating in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
- Writing clean code to develop functional web applications.
- Troubleshooting and debugging applications.
- Performing UI tests to optimise performance.
- Managing cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications.
- Collaborating with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic.
- Gathering and addressing technical and design requirements.
- Providing training and supporting internal teams.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Liaising with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features.
- Following emerging technologies.
- Relevant tertiary qualification
Relevant Skills / Experience:
- Experienced in progressive web application development.
- Experience in architecture Back-End design and development.
- Experience working on projects where scaling was important.
- Proficient in using GitLab or a similar GitOps tool.
- Knowledgeable in Docker and Google Cloud Services.
- Familiar with Agile methodologies, especially the use of Scrum and Kanban.
- Knowledgeable in Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery methodology.
- Knowledgeable in Test-driven development principles.
- Experienced in developing software for at least 5 years.
- Have extensive experience in database design and optimisation.
- Passionate about code quality and maintaining excellent development standards.
- Have a keen interest in machine-learning and the creation of artificial intelligence.
- Have extensive experience in scaling products.
PS Even if you feel you don’t have all the skills listed or if this spec isn’t what you are looking for, feel free to send your CV as we probably have other opportunities that could interest you. For a more comprehensive and updated list of opportunities that we have on offer, do visit our website (www.parvana.co.uk).