As a Senior Security Analyst, you will be responsible for performing comprehensive vulnerability assessments and investigating incidents in order to provide protection against cyber-attacks. You will use an automated or manual process to identify security vulnerabilities and breaches within the organization’s systems. You will also assist with incident response management.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in security software, including penetration testing and systems administration.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to conduct deep analysis of information gathered from computer security incidents.
- Must have 5+ years of experience as a security analyst.
- Minimum of five years of experience in IT security.
- Assesses the risk of a compromise based on vulnerabilities and exposures
- Monitors network activities for malicious activity and attempts to mitigate the threats to prevent them from occurring.
- Reviews the credentials and privileges of all users.
- Ensures that end users are using strong passwords and passwords are regularly changed.