Our client has a position available in their organization for a IT Helpdesk Administrator based in Cape Town.
- Matric / Grade 12.
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant work experience.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft products – Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, Internet Explorer, Windows OS.
- Knowledge of Auto Task.
- Good knowledge of Desktops, Laptops, Printers, Network Copiers.
- Own reliable transport.
- This position requires working overtime when required; when monthly report is not completed on time.
- Clear credit record.
- Clear criminal record.
- Detail orientated.
- Task focused.
- Call logging process on Auto Task.
- Distribute tickets to engineers and technicians.
- Assist with fieldwork as requested by engineers.
- Maintain a log of all work performed and processed.
- Manage client retainer and tickets.
- Validations of engineer travel claims.
- Prepare quotes for technical.
- Keep record of project hours.
If you are not contacted within two weeks of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.