Our client, a company that provide various HR Solutions is looking for an Angular Developer.
As an Angular Developer, you’ll work with other team members like the architects, analysts, UX/UI, QA, and back-end developers.
You will design and implement visually aesthetic user interfaces. Identify issues with front end code and rectify them to remove bugs. Create unit tests to ensure code is functioning as expected.
You will make sure that everything the user sees and hears on the Web application is a great journey and aligns with the standards, CI, and branding.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or similar
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- A degree of experience with RESTful API integration
- Previous work experience as an AngularJS developer
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code
- In depth knowledge of front-end interfaces
- Fundamental knowledge of UX/UI
- Fundamental knowledge of SEO
RESPONSIBILITIESAs an Angular Developer at our company, you will:
- Work with other team members, like the back-end developers, UX/UI, technical lead and analysts
- Deliver a complete and functioning front end application
- Ensure the high performance of said application across all platforms, including desktop and mobile
- Design and implement visually aesthetic user interfaces that complies with the specifications
- Identify issues with front end code and rectify them to remove bugs
- Create unit tests to ensure code is functioning as expected
- Create well written documentation
- Ensure front end code can query APIs for back-end integration
- Audit code to identify bottlenecks of performance and fixing them
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us after 30 days you may consider your application unsuccessful
- In keeping with our client’s employment equity requirements, only South African citizens will be considered.
- Please include your current salary and salary expectations.