JOIN an innovative Software Solutions company seeking the coding talents of a Mid – Senior Java Developer with strong Java standard edition and JEE (mostly related to web applications). Your tech toolset should also include experience working with Spring Framework including Spring Security and MVC, Tomcat, PostgreSQL, Oracle, GWT, Git, Mybatis, Gradle, JMeter, Artifactory, SQL and Linux including command line tooling. You also need to be well versed in Java Open-Source Libraries and have experience with Online transaction processing, Multi-threaded Programming and solving concurrency issues and Reliable messaging including TCP, HTTP, XML, SOAP and REST. Remote work is currently on offer until offices reopen.
- Java standard edition and JEE (mostly related to web applications).
- Spring Framework, including Spring Security, Spring MVC.
- PostgreSQL and Oracle.
- Generally, well versed in Java Open-Source Libraries.
- GWT (Google Web Toolkit)
- Online transaction processing.
- Multi-threaded Programming and solving concurrency issues.
- Reliable messaging, think TCP/HTTP/XML/SOAP/REST.
- SQL database design.
- A proficiency in Linux, including command line tooling is required.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. OnlySA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on [URL Removed] Datafin IT Recruitment – Cape Town Jobs.