As a Senior Developer, you’ll be responsible for developing and implementing software solutions to meet the business’ needs. You will work closely with other developers on both technology and product development projects.
- Five years of experience in software development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field required
- Develop C#.Net backend experience and Angular frontend experience.
- Python integration experience and Ionic a plus.
- The scope of work covers the supply of Software Development skills to the Client and may include
- some, or all, of the following activities (which is not an exhaustive list)
- Research, design, and propose suitable solutions that address business problems and enhance business operations
- Research and provide guidance to the Development Team with respect to new technologies and trends in the industry.
- Develop C#.Net backend experience and Angular frontend experience. Python integration experience and Ionic is a plus.
- Design scalable & flexible systems by studying business requirements and business practices and designing optimal and flexible improvements that comply with the environment and IT architecture
- Control solutions by drafting technical specifications and working closely with stakeholders to achieve technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Maintain solutions architecture and technical documentation
- Develop changes, fixes, integrations, and new systems that run efficiently and securely
- Build modular and scalable programs that are optimized for re-use, re-engineering, and re-development
- Maintain standards of good practice using structured and well-documented procedures and source code accompanied by comprehensive documentation
- Perform Development Testing and Unit Testing
- Provide consulting services to the Client to achieve optimal solutions and benefits that comply with client principles and standards
- Deliver solutions on time, within scope and budget
- Reporting on status and Progress
- Handing solutions over to the operational teams