Psybergate is an IT company that builds bespoke software solutions and provides specialised resourcing for client projects.
We are looking for a Integration Specialist to join our financial services client based in Johannesburg for a 6-months contract role.
What you will be doing:
- Analysis of current System’s integration
- Understand the company’s (Business Unit’s) architectural design
- Review and develop off To-Be integration:
- Application to Application
- Application to/from API manager
- File transfer management
- Internal and External API
- Data Mapping of existing and To-Be state
- Improve Network Structures and Ensure security with External integration
- Participate in design thinking processes to successfully deliver data solution blueprints
- Leverage platform engineering expertise & a working knowledge of specific platforms and their constituent parts to positively contribute to platform feature and service designs
- Leverage platform (service design & code) & engineering technical expertise to proactively identify risks and prevent defects
- Document feature set and constituent design information to produce solution design blueprints and validation consistently provide key ideas for the enhancement & optimization of the platform
- Enable problem resolution across technical teams, apply and or facilitate root cause analysis, deeply understand the root causes of issues, and find ways to resolve them (sustainably)
- Proactively monitor the performance of the platform features & solutions
- Cascade and communicate these insights across the team to influence platform decision making
- Leverage production performance monitoring and customer data to make feature area technical design and implementation decisions.
- Contribute to a high-performance team environment & culture as a high performing member of a self-directed team aligned to agile working
What we are looking for:
- Completed BSc. degree / IT degree or other relevant field
- 3-8 years Platform Engineering experience
Cross Domain Knowledge
- Service Side
- Infrastructure solution
- SSL Security
- Web Applications
- Solid understanding of appropriate messaging protocols and web services like SOAP and REST
- Knowledge of appropriate application server containers: Tomcat, Jetty, JBoss, NodeJS, IIS, .Net Core etc.
Please note that if you do not hear from us within 3 weeks, consider your application unsuccessful.
Please note that most of our positions are remote however candidates should be residing within the traveling distance as circumstance of the opportunity can change.