Kia Empangeni is looking for an aspiring motor vehicle technician to join its workshop team. This exciting opportunity will give the qualifying candidate the opportunity to become a qualified motor vehicle technician.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have attention to detail
- Have excellent organizational skills
- Be an excellent problem solver
- Have the ability to learn new tasks quickly
- Be able to perform high quality work under pressure
- Be technically minded
- Be in good health and have sober and clean habits
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and in writing
- Have the ability to utilise a wide aray of electronic devices and communication platforms
- Have a sound foundation of basic mechanical knowledge
- Have a pro active mindset
- Have a valid drivers license
- Have a matric certificate with a minimum of 50% for maths and science
We are ideally seeking an applicant who resides within the Empangeni / Richards Bay area. Any previous mechanical work experience or tertiary education will be advantageous.
We are a MIBCO member, remuneration throughout the apprentice levels will therefore be in line with their recommended salary scale.
In order to apply please submit your CV to [Email Address Removed]
- Problem Solving
- Attention to detail
- quick learner