Our Client, a conglomerate in Pumps & Valves, is looking for an ICT Support Supervisor to join their team in Johannesburg. This individual will service and assist the local IT support team in the day to day business requirements.
- Supervise and support the local IT with all ICT day to day requirements.
- Support IT staff/users with all IT related requirements
- Supervise and assist with installation and maintenance of all IT related software/hardware
- Supervise and assist with server requirements (various OS)
- Supervise and assist with all PABX/VOIP requirements hardware / software
- Supervise and assist with all LAN / WAN requirements hardware / software
- Supervise and ensure all ICT processes are adhered to and functioning
- Performance monitoring and corrective actions
- IT security and user access monitoring and implementation
- Access control systems support (facilities)
- Status reports and system alert management
- IT processes control and implementation
- Assist fellow employees with daily functions as and when required
- Comply and enforce all policies and procedure
- Carry out all reasonable tasks that may be delegated from time to time.
- Relevant Degree / Diploma e.g. A +/ N + MCSA / MCSE / Microsoft 365
- 3 years + support experience in an IT related field
- 2 years + supervisory experience in an IT related field