Determine and define project scope and objectives.
Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage
resources in an effective and efficient manner.
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource
- Track project costs in order to meet budget.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various
stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks
and communicating expected deliverables.
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards.
throughout entire project execution.
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
- Risk Management
- Financial Management
Desired Work Experience:
- 2 to 5 years IT Project Administration / Management
Desired Qualification Level: