This is a remote position.
A highly successful international listed company who offers remote and international opportunities. This client looks for high achievers who wish to work with the best on a global playing field.
- Designing, developing and supporting reports.
- Working in an Agile team environment.
- Identifying issues with front-end code and rectifying them to remove bugs.
- Creating unit tests to ensure code is functioning as expected.
- Creating well written documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, etc.
Relevant Skills / Experience:
- 3 – 5 years’ relevant software development experience.
- Experience with Front-end development using technologies like Angular
- Oracle and PL/SQL within a relational database environment
- Unix (HP-UX, Solaris and/or AIX) and Linux
- Experience with Agile, Scrum and the Scaled Agile Framework.
- Experience working with test driven development, automation, CI and building pipelines.
- Experience with Jasper, Docker, JWT, etc. would be beneficial.
PS Even if you feel you don’t have all the skills listed or if this spec isn’t what you are looking for, feel free to send your CV as we probably have other opportunities that could interest you. For a more comprehensive and updated list of opportunities that we have on offer, do visit our website – [URL Removed]