– To perform Audit Data Analytics (ADA), following a pre-defined approach, to support the external audit team.
– Establish and maintain constructive and professional relationships with the audit team and clients
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
– Performance of Audit Data Analytics including executing pre-defined ADA / CAATS procedures.
– Documentation of evidence following the Firm’s audit methodology and International Standards on Auditing (ISA).
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
– Accounting / Auditing qualification
– A good understanding of:- IS Audit and Assurance Standards; and- the principles behind the design and use of CAATS during an audit and the related required reporting
– SAIPA / SAICA/ ACCA articles experience is advantageous
– Studying towards a CISA certification is advantageous
– Hands-on approach
– Fluent English speaking
– Own vehicle with valid driver’s license
– Providing insightful and clear analysis and conclusions for work performed
- Accounting / Auditing qualification
- Experience in the following areas: – Conducting ADA/CAATs
- Proficient in one or more of the following:- Microsoft Excel (pivot tables / v-lookups /conditional functions)- Microsoft Word- CaseWare IDEA and/or ACL- The ability to extract data using ODBC or similar methods- Basic SQL query skills- Understanding of Power Query
- Good verbal communication and reporting skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Out of the box thinking and problem solving orientated
Desired Work Experience:
- 2 to 5 years
Desired Qualification Level:
About The Employer:
If you do not receive any feedback within 14 days, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.
This Advert and any rights attaching hereto are, unless the context clearly indicates otherwise, the property of EOH Group Limited and/or its subsidiaries (“the Group”). The Group accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damages, whatsoever and howsoever incurred or suffered, resulting, or arising from the use of information contained in an Advert which has not been released by the Group.