- 3 or more years’ experience in Web Development.
- Experience working in an Agile team.
- South African Citizenship.
- Web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Image authoring, to be able to perform adjustments on an images.
- Understand cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools, such as Git/SVN.
- Understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Responsive web development skills.
- Adobe Photoshop, Gimp and/or Illustrator.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. OnlySA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on [URL Removed] Datafin IT Recruitment – Cape Town Jobs.