1.Project Management professional with qualifications: PMI, PRINCE, SACPCMP, ECSA, SACAP or similar or master’s degree in project management
2. Minimum of 5 years relevant experience as a seasoned Project Manager
3. Demonstrated experience in managing and overseeing several projects (50+ projects) from start to completion.
4. Demonstrated ability to capture and put together lessons learnt for business and end user benefit.
5. Knowledge of government, municipalities, development finance institutions, etc.
6. Proven ability of setting up and maintaining the Project/s database and repository of information.
7. Excellent facilitation, project/activity management and written and oral communication skills.
8. Exceptional computer skills – Microsoft suite – Word, Excel, Project Management and PowerPoint
9. Demonstrated capability of developing reports, documents, presentations, etc. for Management, Exco, Board and Board sub-Committees.
1. Project Management experience working in a DFI and or the Banking environment will be an advantage.
Desired Work Experience:
- More than 10 years
Desired Qualification Level & Accreditations:
- Engineering Council of South Africa
- Project Management Institute
- South African Council for Project and Construction Management Profession
- The South African Council for the Architectural Profession