Scrum Master in Johannesburg
Reverside is an IT services provider; we are always looking for professional candidates to join our team in Software Development, providing opportunities to work on exciting projects, within our well established client base.
We are looking forScrum MasterProfessionals with 3 – 5+ years solid development experience in Agile Methods and has a solid knowledge base of the SDLC.
- Support the Product Owner in ensuring right-sized story writing, aligning priorities, and planning sprint iterations.
- Coach team members on Agile methods and technical practices (e.g., CI/CD, TDD, etc.)
- Track and manage risks and issues of the delivery team.
- Track and report on current status of all team members and the delivery.
- Facilitating key agile ceremonies, such as daily stand-ups, demos, and retrospectives
- Monitor and optimize agile processes and practices
- Promote continuous improvement through retrospectives and team learning
- Coordinate with other delivery teams, stakeholders, and partners to manage risks, interdependencies and impediments to the team
- Agile Methodology
- Good professional communication skills
- Self-Motivated and have the ability to adapt quickly
- Committed and dedicated to achieving results
- Innovative and adhere to best coding practices
- story writing
- sprint iterations
About The Employer:
Reverside is an IT services provider; we are always looking for professional candidates to join our team in Software Development, providing opportunities to work on exciting projects, within our well-established client base.