Are you looking to grow your senior software engineering capacity across multiple industries in a business that is obsessed with providing their people challenges and growth plans to help them accelerate their careers. Your Java and/or C# full stack experience will put you in line to experience this fabulous culture that is looking to grow their senior software engineering capacity with people who want to develop their technical, consulting, and leadership skills across multiple industries in a business that is obsessed with providing their people challenges and growth plans to help them accelerate their careers.
As a software engineer, you’d be performing a number of roles, but some of the key experience and skills that have ensured success and progress in the position include:
- Proven hands-on software engineering experience, performing in a high-end intermediate or senior position
- Highly developed expertise in at least one of the major frameworks – Java, .Net, Node, React, and Angular
- Exposure to and experience with various other back and front-end development tools
- Exposure to and experience with various web development tools
- A high degree of technical understanding and ability to express complex problems and processes to other members of the team and representatives of the client
- A highly developed problem-solving ability
- A drive for ethical, professional delivery and personal growth
- Experience and certifications in AWS or Azure
Things that are extra beneficial but not essential include:
- Completed tertiary qualification/s
- Industry-recognized certifications and qualifications
- Prior experience as a tech or team lead
- Prior experience in architecture
- Experience in 4IR techs such as RPA, AI, any of the three major cloud platforms, or Blockchain
What can our client offer YOU:
“We are a software consulting organization with a specific focus on doing what others cannot. Whether that is building a new product, solving a problem, or changing the way our customers do business, we are confident we have the right skills and people to do the job.
That is because we do not pigeonhole the people who work for us. We know that by giving you exposure to tough projects, across different industries, with different levels of technological maturity – you will develop the skill and wherewithal to flourish.
This coupled with our highly advanced and personalized growth plan means that we can just about guarantee that you””ll reach the next level in your career faster than your peers in other businesses”.
Summary of requirements:
- 4 years + experience
- Ideal: Full-stack experience, with experience in React/Angular and both the Java and .Net stacks
- On Spec: Full-stack experience, with a specific focus on either Java or .Net stack on the backend
- Previous consulting or long-term (18 months plus) remote working experience is a plus.
- A stable internet connection with sufficient bandwidth for remote work is required, in the interim, until returning to full onsite project work
- .NET Stack
- Java Stack
- Full Stack Developer