The overall purpose of the Knowledge & Information Management Advisor is to ensure three outcomes, namely knowledge and content management, technology enablement and innovation and grand challenges. This is a 2 year contract role based in Pretoria, Gauteng.
Knowledge and Content Management:
- Enable the collection of all content, materials and information generated by projects and stakeholders.
- Manage and maintain a body of content/information in accordance with defined knowledge and information management best practices.
Technology enablement, implementation and support:
- Design and implement effective knowledge and information management systems.
- Gather functional requirements and perform feasibility study to inform systems development.
About The Employer:
Educational qualification obtained in knowledge and information management / information and communications technology.
Experience in performing knowledge and information management related work specifically:
- K2 platforms and tools
- Microsoft office 365
- Content management tools such as sharepoint
- Data management – SQL
- Power Bi report development
- User support technologies
- Change management & innovation
- Solutions training
Experience in managerial positions.
EE Disclaimer: Kindly note that all positions will be filled in accordance with the Companyâ€™s Employment Equity plan. We also encourage people with disabilities to apply.
POPIA Disclaimer: Please take note that by responding to this advertisement and providing your personal information in application thereof, you confirm your express and informed consent for Persaf Holdings (Pty) Ltd and all its subsidiaries and all affiliated companies to process your personal information; to retain your personal information on our database for future matching; to contact you when suitable opportunities arise; and that the information you have provided to us is true, correct and up to date.
Application Unsuccessful Disclaimer: Should you not receive feedback on your application with us within a period of 2 weeks of submission, you may consider your application as being unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website and other career sites for future opportunities that may arise.