Optimi is currently looking to hire a self-motivated individual to join the team as an Intermediate Software Developer. The ideal candidate must be proficient at building new system features, solving system issues, and systems integration.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma/Technical Certification/relevant experience.
- Any familiarity with SASS, UML, Agile Methodology and CI/CD best practices will be advantageous.
- Self-motivated individual.
- Four or more years of relevant experience.
- Fluent in English.
- Be able to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Great communication skills.
- Interpret requirements into robust technical solutions.
- Communicate and demonstrate progress throughout every project phase.
- Collaborate on overall technical solution design.
- Write clear, concise, well-documented code.
- Participate in regular code reviews with senior development team members.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with test analysts and business analysts to provide timely feedback and resolutions to production issues, or issues related to features.
- Keep up to date on technology trends and how they can benefit Optimi’s software landscape.
- Identify areas for system and code improvements and consult with senior team members on implementation thereof.
- Software Development
- RESTful web Services