- Write code.
- Design and implement software.
- Analyse data.
- Develop software solutions to meet the needs of the business and its customers and clients.
- Create documentation for new systems and applications.
- Testing and debugging of source code and applications.
- Evaluate existing applications and perform improvements, updates and modifications.
- Consult with internal departments, customers and partners on projects.
- Define data structures, application solutions appropriate for the organisation and its clients customers and partners.
- Design and develop complex application systems using advanced technology platforms.
- Assist with integration to third party applications.
- Design and build prototypes and designs.
- Participate and assist in application architecture functions.
- Perform coding assignments.
- Review code work for accuracy and functionality.
- Create and implement design plans.
- Analyse code segments regularly.
- Delegate tasks to team members.
- Keep up to date with industry trends and technology developments.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related. (Preferred)
- 5+ Years relevant experience.
- Broad and extensive knowledge of the Software Development process and its technologies
- Strong background in coding.
- Strong knowledge of HTML technologies and web frameworks.
- Experience with database creation and maintenance.
- Experience with developing mobile optimized websites and apps.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good time management.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. OnlySA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on [URL Removed] Datafin IT Recruitment – Cape Town Jobs.